Rates are payable by the hour or day depending on project.
Retainer rates can also be negotiated for on-going monthly activity.
New clients will be billed half of the agreed fee in advance.
- Hourly rate: £30
- Daily rate: £200
- Social media audit – £150-250 depending on extent of existing social media
- Basic monthly – social media posts (2/3 per week and associated management of images etc) £250 pcm
- Social media posts + blog post £350
- Creation of social media accounts and initial posts – includes LinkedIn page, Google Business listing, FB, Twitter, Instagram and set up of Buffer account – £350
- Basic WordPress info website creation + connection of social media and initial posts – from £350 (e-commerce site quoted on case basis)
Clients will also be billed any expenses incurred on their behalf. These are actual costs and not marked up.
Easy Payment by cash, cheque, online transfer or via PAYPAL
UK: PAYPAL Account ID: firstname.lastname@example.org